EPSON TM-T82 Thermal Receipt Printer USB Designed with an adaptable mounting capability, the TM-T82 allows for versatile placement even in the smallest environment.
EPSON TM-T82 Thermal Receipt Printer USBAn efficient business begins with Epson’s TM-T82. With Epson’s advanced printing technology, discover reliability and functionality that ensures an easy printing solution for all users. Designed with an adaptable mounting capability, the TM-T82 allows for versatile placement even in the smallest environment. Make the TM-T82 the perfect companion for your business today. Unrivalled Performance With a MCBF of 60 million lines, an auto cutter life of 1.5 million cuts, and receipt printing speed of up to 150mm/s, the TM-T82 delivers best-in-class reliability so critical in high volume environments. Ease-of-use The TM-T82 comes with drop-in paper loading, auto cutter and status LEDs. It also offers optional printer placements including horizontal or upright for front receipt dispensing or vertical wall placement using a special hanging bracket. In addition, the T82II features paper saving options, crisp, clear printing of logos, coupons and barcodes. All-in-one Box Convenience All of the necessary drivers and accessories are included in the box. Such as the printer driver, utility software, manuals, interface cable, wall hanging bracket, rubber feet, switch panel for vertical installation, and a water-proof power switch cover. The CD-ROM includes drivers for Windows® / Linux® / Mac OS® X, virtual port driver, OPOS™, OPOS for .NET™, and Java POS™.
Raiser R300 Thermal Receipt Printer USB
- This is 3″ Thermal Receipt Printer High printing speed up to 250mm/s, Receipt printers are an important part of a point of sale (POS) system.
- They are used in retail environments to print credit card slips and customer receipts.
- Restaurants also use receipt printers to print off orders back in the kitchen or at the bar.
- The main options for choosing receipt printers include thermal printers (most common), dot matrix printers, and inkjet printers.
- Thermal printers cost more than dot matrix printers, but are more popular due to their improved print quality, faster speed, and quieter functioning.
- Thermal printers print by direct contact between the thermal head (which generates heat) and thermal paper (which is thermally coated to be sensitive to heat).
- Therefore thermal printers do not require ink or toner, and over time this helps to make up for the higher initial cost.
The GC420t thermal transfer printer and the GC420d direct thermal printer are Zebra’s most affordable desktop printers. A cost effective way to print labels to keep your business moving.